By Signing on this quotation, customers accept all Terms and conditions stated below.
1. Preliminary work – Preliminary Work means all work done in the concept and preparatory stages including design, artwork and colour matching. All work carried out, whether experimentally or otherwise, at customer’s request shall be chargeable.
2. Artwork design – Happytissue Pte Ltd will not be held responsible for the contents of the design. The customer shall indemnify and hold HappytissuePte. Ltd. harmless against all claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and disbursements), losses and damages arising from or suffered or incurred by reason of any claim (including but not limited to the defence of such claim) that the reproduction of the Materials by HappytissuePte. Ltd. infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any third party or misuses the confidential information of a third party.
2.1 Upon final artwork confirmation for print, order processing will commence and nochange of any details in the confirmed artwork is allowed. Changing of artwork after confirmation may incur a cost of up to S$900.
3. Payment terms – by default are 50% upon confirmation and balance upon delivery.
3.1 Payments can be made by
a) Cheque – Please cross your cheque and make it payable to “Happytissue Pte. Ltd.” Kindly indicate the invoice number at the back of the cheque. Cheques are to be mailed to 20 Maxwell Road #09-17 Maxwel House Singapore (069113)
b) Bank transfer:
Acc name – Happytissue Pte. Ltd.
Bank acc – OCBC Current (588-099556-001)
Bank code – 7339
Branch code: 588
Swift code: OCBCSGSG
3.2 For invoices not settled within the agreed payment terms, Happytissue Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to charge additional 5% on the overdue amount and up to S$100 admin fee (Happytissue Pte. Ltd. Reserves the right to change the charges as it deem fit) for all late payment 7 working days after agreed payment date.
3.3 Happytissue Pte. Ltd. reserves the right not to ship the order until deposit for order is received.
3.4 Deposits made are non-refundable.
4. Goods sold are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
5. The sales confirmation invoice is not subjected to cancellation by the customer. If cancellation takes place, the customer is obliged to pay the full amount stated in the invoice.
6. Colour Printing – All reasonable efforts shall be made to obtain the best possible colour reproduction on customer’s work but up to 10% variation is inherent in the print process and it is understood and accepted as reasonable that,HappytissuePte. Ltd. will not be held responsible for any colour differences.
6.1 Any artwork with more than 4 colours may subject to higher risk of print misalignment and colour overlapping. HappyTissue Pte Ltd will have the final decision on whether the print is acceptable.
7. Delivery – Time of delivery is not part of the terms of the sales agreement. All time of delivery of all goods purchased are given as an estimate.
7.1 Happytissue will provide an estimated timeslot and date for delivery in advance. Customers are obliged to accommodate the logistics time slot. Strictly no selection of particular day and exact timing of delivery other than selections provided by logistics company. Warehouse charges and delivery charges will apply if delivery is unable to complete due to customer’s constraint.
Warehouse charges $75per/week/1.5cbm,delivery $100 per/trip.(*HappytissuePte. Ltd. Reserves the right to change the charges as it deem fit)
7.2 HappytissuePte. Ltd. will not be held responsible for any marketing loss due to delivery delay.
8. Force majeure – HappytissuePte. Ltd. shall be under no liability if it shall be unable to perform any obligation which is owed by it to the customer for any reason beyond his control including (without limiting the foregoing) Act of God, legislation, fire, flood, strike. During the continuance of such a contingency the customer may by written notice to the printing.com reseller elect to terminate the contract and pay for work done and materials used, but subject thereto shall otherwise accept delivery when available.
8.1 Storage conditions of individual customer varies.HappyTissuePte. Ltd. will not be held liablefor any pest/Hazard issues related to orders after 5 days including and from delivery date.
9. HappytissuePte. Ltd. will not send QC failed tissue prints to make up the order number. 10% shortage in quantity is acceptable and Happytissue will refund the corresponding amount. Customer will be informed before order is packed and shipped.
10. “Happytissue Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to include a small imprint “”Printed by www.happytissue.com.sg”” on the tissue pack. Non-promotional rates will be charged for the order where the small imprint is excluded.